Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday... yep it's time again

So my week was better this time but still so full of stress and unexpected. I handled it a little better and slowly the instant want of food for comfort in bad times is going away.
So how did you do with the Dice Challenge?
I admit it wasn't easy to remember as we continue to struggle with our independent little princess but here is what I did...

Thursday = 5-2 March 2 min


Friday = 1-5 arms, arm circles 50 reps

Saturday = 3-2 legs, plies squats 20 reps

Sunday = 1-6 arms, bicep curls 60 reps ( 30 each arm)

Monday = 2-3 core, reverse crunches 30 reps

Tuesday = 3-2 legs, calf raises 20 reps

Wednesday = 5-5 march 5 min

That as really fun. I think I will leave this for another week. if you need to know what to do you can check out last weeks post here. I truly hope more people join in. Even if your not losing weight don't you think a fun little challenge could brighten your week... maybe just be that few minutes that the world is gone and you get to spend a few minutes enjoying you.
 
Speaking of one's self... here we go for this weeks accountability weigh in... so I am down to... 310.2!! That's right over 15 pounds lost so far!! I think as things settle down I will lose weight faster but for now I will accept this one. That means for this week I have lost 2 lbs bringing my total to 15.4 lbs lost. That's not too bad for 4 weeks. my goal will be to improve upon that during the next 4 weeks. I am hoping to be in the 200's by July.. but that will take a lot of work these next couple of weeks. I am sure I can do it. To those who was to be nice and treat me to stuff please don't get offended when I say no thank-you. I think being to polite and accepting things is one of my issues. It's not bad to be polite but I think I need to set boundaries. However that will probably start tomorrow as we are getting ready for the final play off game for the Stanley Cup.
 
Hope everyone is having a good week and can't wait to see who did the challenge this past week, and who will do it this next week. Oh and since I like leaving with a picture... check out the moonrise last night.
 

No comments: