Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ben's Camping trip with Tim Hortons, a Guest post :)

I found this long lost post of Ben from last year hiding in my drafts. I thought I would finally post it for you all to see. I think he wanted to put more info into it but never had the time as he got busy with school and life of a high school student. Enjoy!

So I have promised for a while about Ben guest posting about his camp with the Tim Horton's foundation but it never seemed to happen. Between computer problems and then blogger problems with the amount of Pictures included in this post it seemed to take forever to get it done, but here we are done!
So for all those waiting with baited breath,
Here, at last, is Ben's Guest Blog Post :)

Hello, Ben here.

So the pictures your going to see are both the ones my Mom took with a loaner camera at the airport when I left and when I got home, and my photos I took. Enjoy.










































No comments: