Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goals for this new year

So I have looked back on past goals since I started this blog and I realized that a lot of it had to do with my self image and as I have learned my body has it's own mind about that topic so this year I have decided on a more fun goal this year.

As I have been reconnecting with old friends and learning new things like Photography I become a fan of my friend Rhonda's Blog. She has always had an amazing talent that she now uses in photography. Last year she started a project called "A Photo A Day" that I thought was great but didn't I could do something like that. She got the idea from this other Photographers blog. So as last went along I started thinking, Why can't I do that? So here I am at the beginning of this and that is my goal.. something fun to focus on do. A Photo A day! So I have created another blog page that I will post the pictures on for all of you and when I am done this year I will put them in a book for our family to enjoy for years to come. Who knows it might become a great tradtion! So HERE is the link to the photo page that I will update at night after a day of photos has come and gone.

What are your goals? Secretly I hope it is to comment on my blog when you stop by because I know there are 18-24 people coming by everyday but there are not many if any comments from you ;) Just so you know it just makes me smile when you do.

Hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Here's a fun photo of what the kids gave Mike as their New Years Fun.. This candu is REALLY SOUR!

3 comments:

Julie said...

:D

Happy New Year! Love the picture :)

Terisa's Space said...

Ha Ha Ha :) I love the picture! and trust YOUR kids to give their father "Toxic Waste"! :)

Jenn said...

Best. Picture. Ever.