Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Heart Faces - Winter Wonderland

This weeks Theme for I Heart Faces is Winter wonderland, which we sure have a ton of up here. Right now there is snow that is taller than my daughter outside. So I have a lot of fun pictures I could choose from but the one I love the best so far this year is the one of Ben Breaking down Icicles in his sunday clothes. So that is what I am going to put in as my entry this week.
Please don't forget to check out the rest of the fun winter photos at
 
 

4 comments:

Brigita T Alvarado Photography said...

cool photo :)

Tamar SB said...

Wow those icicles are amazing! Great pic!

Tamar

Roni said...

Very nice! Love the color pop of the necktie :)

Terisa's Space said...

I like this pic of Ben, he is starting to look so grown up, but I still remember when you and your sisters and brother did the same things, I wish I'd had a camera like the one I have now...there would have been many, many more pics :)