Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Survived!

It was a long 2 weeks and a lot of hard work as I spent my time studying with H&R Block to work with them this tax season and possibly others in the future. They phoned me up about after I had inquired about theirs classes last September. They offered to pay me to take their January Speed course. This course is where they take what they usually spend 3months teaching and condense it down into 2 weeks! It was frustrating at times and really consumed most of my time. My family did the best they could to pick up the slack around here to keep the house under control. I am very grateful for all they did. I managed to pass the course and not next week but the week after I will start working for the season. It will only be part time as that is all I wanted to help pay off our debts a little faster and to help pay for my photography classes and business. I have missed posting my photo-a-day challenge and will catch up on those next week. I was not able to take a photo everyday but did get a few in :) I missed my friends and family and keeping in touch with them. I plan on spending all next week catching up with everything. I also plan on starting into a new venture with my cousin Julie and Heritage Makers. You can check out her Blog here to learn more about it. I will be having an Internet get together on February 23th. Stay tuned for more details :)

Well I am going to catch up on some house work and get the dinner prep going so I can relax for a few hours on the net afterwards. And what post is complete without a picture so here is a peek into what my last few weeks was like crumbs and all.

No comments: