Saturday, January 15, 2011

What are you doing today?

So today I am catching up on some long awaited projects.. mostly pictures I took last year that I wanted do special things with before I scrapbooked them. Not that they took a lot of time to edit but still time that is hard to find in this house fun of kids needing this and that and of course a house that needs this and that done, not to mention the many other things in my life. So today I figured I would get a few more done in my flip book of Barkerville from last year done. I am doing this project with Heritage Makers that Julie introduced me too that makes it so all I have to do is pull out my computer and not worry about Claudia running off with my scissors, glue, or paper. I love it. I have a few projects on the go and will go more into it again soon, but for now I wanted to share the pictures of the church at Barkerville. After I am done these I am going to paint my bedroom and touch-up my living room. What are you doing today?






2 comments:

LiveLaughLove and have an opinion said...

I really like the last one with the candle... for me it says serenity...
beautiful photos

Terisa's Space said...

I love the one with Sam in it at the podium. He looks so serene there and he so rarely looks as serene as that. It is definitely one of my favourites!