Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brief Break



Well I have been buckling down on these photos. It is hard when you don't have much time on your hands. So Today I have ignored my chores ( not always a good idea) but I have sat down and really tried to get as many done as I can. I keep wondering if I should take these to a pro and ask for advice on 1. if I am choosing the right pictures and 2. How many of all these ones I should really be keeping and giving to them? I have 109 from the Church I am currently doing... 109!! now I know I will cut that back a few.. and some are just casual for them.. nothing to do but maybe fix the color. I am hoping to have them done by tomorrow... My goal is to hand over the pictures by the end of the week. But I have 533 still to go through and either delete, edit, or just put on the drive for them... it will take time.

I am grateful that my younger Sis Krys has come to help.. although my Mom stole her away for a couple of days to help her first... yah... I should be doing chores then.. but I'm not. Will I truly be eternally punished for that? So I took a break yesterday to take a couple pictures of Krysti's Emmae and Cloe together in some matching dresses she had bought the girls. Now it did not go the way Krys or I would of wanted because Emmae decided she didn't want to do it. But I did get a really great picture of the two girls So here is the pic of the day :) and now my break is done.. time to get back to work. I have also included on of my favorites so far from editing today. Enjoy :)




No comments: