Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finally Done!!


Yep that's right 654 pictures later.. 2.6 Gigs of space I am DONE editing Chris and Marina's photos.. ok actually I got to the point where I finished the color correction and making the basic photo look good but didn't get all the prettying done that I wanted but really it has been almost 2 months... 7 weeks they have been waiting to see them. I figure now that they have the basic ones I can go through and finish the others as I have time or they request them. Now this is not ever happening again where this many get going as I just don't have the time... and I would be getting paid for it too next time.. if there is one. I will make better choices and choose just one of each that I love. I think I did more this time because it was my first plus it was my wedding gift to them to do my best to document this day for them... I really hope they like the pictures. I have posted a few of my favorites along the way and so today I will post my last pic of that day.. It is more of a creative picture... not my total favorite but I liked how it turned out and it is different. There was a painting at the Art Space they used for their reception called 25 weddings. Now I took their picture with the painting but they were so tired it just didn't look right so I took the picture I had of just the painting and put one of my favorite pictures layer on top and faded into the painting and I just love the effect. It might not be something everyone else likes but that is why I made choice for them right ;)
So to celebrate this day.. the day I put all their pics on a USB drive for them and handed them over the kids and I had a mini celebration.. we bought a new mini pool.... no swimming laps but deep enough to cool off on hot days and we won't loose Claudia under the water when she get in. And we had a B-B-Q :) I just love pulling out the grill any chance I get so really why not when I want to celebrate with that... plus since I have been focused on just getting them done... I didn't have a clean pot in the house :S Tomorrow celebration includes tons of cleaning!! ;) So I took a few pics to share with you.. and Yes the goofy guy is Bill.. My step Dad and now everyone will know why he is a Psych Nurse (or is nurse just a cover for why he has to go spend time with the crazies?? you be the judge)
Well off to Bed.. enjoy the pics :)



1 comment:

Julie said...

hey dee!

thanks for your comments on my blog! I just realized that I don't have you on my blog list, which, claro, is why I haven't been up to date on reading yours! I'm going to fix that right now!

WOW the photo editing sounds like a lot of work! no wonder you haven't had any time for anything else!

Yeah, the sleep thing... last night we finally got Gabby to fall asleep in our air conditioned room (what selfish parents we are, poor thing only has a fan in her room...) and she slept better than she has for a few WEEKS. gee, wonder why :) so I think this might be a summer trend that Paul's just going to have to deal with :) cuz Momma wants her sleep!