Monday, July 6, 2009

Up late again


Ok this one is kinda my fault.. The kids and Mike are all in bed sleeping and you think I would be there too... NO!! I had to sleep most of today because I am not feeling well so I am not too tired now. Well actually I am starting to get tired it is 2:30 in the morning. I just spent hours posting pictures to facebook and I still have June to go. I am not going to spend a lot of time posting them all here as well as that would take even longer. I hate when I fall behind on things. It takes FOREVER to catch back up. I still haven't had a chance to shoot Mike and Cloe's fathers day picture and it is starting to get where she is looking so different from June to now. I think I will make that my goal for this week.. Get those photos taken!! I just have to rearrange my livingroom for it :/ oh well.. needs to be done or the whole thing will be thrown off.

We have been having fun since school let out with extra activities like swimming on a whim or my new/old favorite going to the Drive-In Movies!! We use to do it all the time as a kid and I missed it soo much. Now when we moved up here we were told there was one but it was shut down so I was sad.. well guess what IT WASN'T!! So we have gone a couple of times now. The first time just Josh and myself on a Joshie and Mom date. He loves those times as it makes not feel quite so lost in the middle of everyone else. And the second as a family! We took the van and parked it backwards and sat in the back with the doors open and had a blast except for all the MOSQUITOS!! Yep you would think I would of been smart enough to bring bug spray with me but Nope! It was nice though because a family in van 2 vechiles down from us gave us the last of theirs and it covered the kids. It was fun watching their excitement as it all started and the best part (besides having fun with the family) was that it only cost us $28 for the ENTIRE family for 2 movies!! My Mom and her little unit of people joined us too! We all had fun watching the movies. The first one was Night at the Musuem 2 and it was good. We lost a couple of kids by the end of that one.. Cloe, Tommy, and Matt was close. Unfortunatly I didn't make it through the second movie which was X-men's Wolverine. I haad to take a second Benedryl because of all the bites I was getting so it kinda knocked me out. Oh well guess we will have to buy it when it comes to DVD. Mike, Ben and Josh, were the only 3 to make it all the way through. We were DEAD the next day so it was a good thing I didn't have to work.

I also hit the lastest in my new addiction of Improv at Nauseum at A&A Burger. Yep that's right they moved it, but I liked this location better.. It is better set up for all the audience to see it. And the food is cheaper. Unfortunatly my friend Jennifer S. couldn't make it so I took pics on my cell and sent them to facebook as it was going on. They probably don't mean much to anyone else but to me they are so funny!! Next one is in september.. and I can't wait.

Well I better head off to bed or I will be dead on my feet tomorrow. Hopefully I feel better too as I hate being sick. Hope everyone else I love is having happy things happening to them :) Here are a few pics from the Drive-in for you to enjoy before Facebook gets them ;) (the opening picture is of the sunset while we were there)



Claudia had fun in her little nighty and hair knots going around picking flowers while we waited for it to get dark enough for the movies to start. She even gave some to Grandma.

The kids all loaded into the back of the van... Way better than theater seats!!

Everyone in Mom's vehicle.. looks to be fun in there too :)

Mike making faces at the people in the other car... Yah we should all be scared ;)

The Kids in front of the big 3200 square feet screen!!

Joshiepie!!

The kids having fun in the empty lots while we wait.

Cloe with more flowers.. she loved that part best :)

Matty and Tommy (up and down) having a good run.. movie is almost about to begin, need to get those wiggles out

Awe for me :)

Josh takes a minute to wash all the wondows even though we aren't using them LOL

Tommy falls asleep first... this was the little sitting area we set up just outside the van for those who didn't want to be crowded.

Claudia crashes too and Matt barely awake at the end of the first movie. Can't wait to go again.

No comments: