Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random moment

So here I am again... 1:00am and taking a break from doing pictures again. I have 182 left to look at. this includes the wedding cake pictures and the formal shoot pictures. I want to be able to give them to Chris and Marina so they can do what they want. It just is hard to get that many done with all the other things on my plate. What is the average time pros make people wait? and I bet they trash more photos than I did too. I am just going to do the basic fix up and I am sure I have given them enough examples of what I can do that if they want something else done they can ask for it. I am just tired of feeling rushed and my house being mess because of it.

As for life.. I am back to driving for all three flower shops again as of tomorrow since my mom is going on yet another vacation. I am getting tired and worn out and everyone else is going on vacation while I am left behind to do the work. When is it my turn??? Oh well at least I have cute kids to keep me smiling through it all. Here is the latest cute pics. Matt was teaching Cloe how to color and she had so much fun copying him I had to take a pic or two and here is my latest fav from the wedding pics too. Enjoy as I get back to work and try to finish the cake pictures and then head to bed.


No comments: