Monday, July 6, 2009

Painting the roses red..



Have you ever done something so literal to a song that it gets stuck in your head? Well that is what my day has been like today. For any of those who do not know their disney movies... In the Movie Alice in Wonder land there is a song called "Painting the Roses Red" and here is a Youtube link to it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfmAzoI . Well today I have been literally painting the roses red as I have been working some more on those wedding photos. It has been fun but I had to turn music on because I couldn't get that song out of my head LOL. Ok really not much else to post other than a few of those pictures. Just needed a break from Photoshop for a minute. My goal is to finish up the getting ready portion of the photos done tonight. I have them down to 103.. I think I will go through them a little more while editing them and get it down to an even 100... that should be good right :)..Ok here are the pics.. feed back is ALWAYS welcome.. good and bad ;) These ones were taken in their kitchen while everyone was getting ready to go.


No comments: