Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nothing Much

So I don't really have much new going on here. It just has been SOOOOO HOT that we have been melting here. We wake up in the morning soaked it was so hot and that is the coolest point of the day. The new pool has been life saver these days. Mike went in it for the first time today and what a wimp he was about it. Oh sooo cold. Hello that is the point!! Haha it was really funny and then Ben dunked him under (see pictures below) Mike almost blended into the water he is soo white from working indoors all the time. Mind you Mike did get Ben back :) So other than that not much new here so I included some pictures I took of some flowers today. Enjoy :)

Oh here is a little message from Sam for all of you reading this :)
LOL :)
small joke.... what do you call a unidentified flying cow?
.
.
.
.

a Moo-F-O. :D :D :D LOL!!

whats a frogs favorite magazine?
.
.
.
.

Warts Illustrated :D :D :D :D LOL!!

Cloes pony tail (I know not a great pic but I just love that I can do that)

Ben Dunking Mike

The revenge
Fancy Bleeding Heart Ben gave me for mothers day

Cloes flowers

My neighbors Day Lily's

The gerber growing wild around here

Daisy



1 comment:

Julie said...

nice pool, looks like fun!!