Friday, January 15, 2010

Hmmm... Starting at day 1 .. again.



So I suspect that as we as a family get use to being in this routine that there maybe a couple more start backs. Getting 8 people organized into the same thing is not an easy task. I think I took it for granted that it seemed to be going so well at first... yep that is because it was new and then the "boring" repetition kicked in and the kids and Mike not so eager anymore. So I spent a couple of days being a little extra busy so I couldn't "help" everyone else with their little bits around the house and my shiny sink fell in a matter of 2 days! Dishes being piled in it and I just wanted to scream, but then I remembered that it takes time and practice to really make a habit so we started over again. Yep that means today we shined the sink again... the whole routine. It was nice though because it wasn't as hard this time as it didn't get as bad as it was the first time. The dishes are not everywhere this time either or piled so high that I swear we could touch heaven. Nope just a small blip in getting things back into a routine so we start again and we will continue to do that until we have everything under control no matter how long it takes.

So I have started my photography course and even tried to do my first weeks assignments. It would help if 1. we had better sun for the light comparison pictures, and 2. I had my own car to drive to the place I know would be the best spots for taking the pics we are being asked of. I have taken a few though and even though I am not completely happy with them, I am enjoying myself. the 2 pics included with this post are a couple of my assignment picture (hence the writing at the bottom that I could take off for just this but then that wouldn't be real right?). Anyways I wasn't expecting to learn as much as I did in the first class as it is Digital Photography for Beginners, but I learned so much about the basics of my camera that I really feel I will get my moneys worth out of this course. I will also never use my auto setting on my cameras ever again unless I am having someone else take the pictures. Vague recalls of the course I took back in grade 8 are coming back with this one so I am really looking forward to what else I can learn. I do wish I had a friend taking it with me as that would make it even more fun. Oh well time to go. need to get the photos emailed to my teacher.

No comments: