Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Shine Your Sink!

Day 1 of going on Fly lady to try and get my house in order and it is to Shine your sink.. not just wash it up but bleach and scrub and buff and the whole thing! It is quite the process but oh so nice to see when you get done! If you want to know all the steps yourself, then head here and check it out for yourself. The adventures I faced today with getting this one thing done makes this feat mean all the more to me.

First of all it was told to me by more than one person that we were out of bleach... well need that for laundry as well so I had to go pick some of that up. Now pay day is not until friday so we just have a small amount of money to get us through left. So my brilliant idea was to get my bottle from a dollar store, bleach is bleach right? Well first one we go to did NOT have any, we thought that's ok maybe they are just out so we headed to another one... guess what AGAIN no bleach! It's a CONSPIRACY!! I want to get on track and the stores are all against me!! Not only that but my bank was too! went to Save-on to get food and such and guess what even though I had money in my account the machine kept saying "insuficant funds" WHAT!!!??!!! OMGosh WHY!?! so I phone to check and because I had used my card to buy the money order for rent that morning as managent was stopping by I had used up my spending limit for the day. How could I have forgotten about that dumb limit on my card? Really and why is there a limt on how much of MY money that I can spend everyday? Is that not up to me and not my bank?? Apparently not. So I have to run to a bank machine... Ugh.. yah all this so I can have bleach to wash and shine my sink and when I get home, and after I have fed and sent the kiddies to bed, I go under my sink to get out the other supplies and right there in the front is ...... a ...... big...... NEVER OPENED.... bottle of ....... BLEACH!!! Oh well, so now there is 2 in the house and I have my sink done. Here a is a pic to enjoy... Now to head to bed and get some good rest.... wish me Luck! Tomorrow is day 2 and I guess I will be lacing my shoes ;)

Good Night

No comments: