Saturday, November 6, 2010

Late Nights

So I have dreams of one day going back to school. I have this great thrist for learning and just want to soak it all in. I have to say with Ben starting High School a year early and not having the right study habits because the work in his previous school was too easy for him, I might not be quite as anxious anymore. I forgot how much extra work is involved and there just isn't time for that anymore. This is the last couple of weeks for this term so there are a lot of major projects he has to complete and we are trying to get a good schedule in place but it is hard! We will find it and I am sure it will get easier. Not being sick will help with that I think. If anyone has any suggestions or maybe remembers a great trick from high school (cause we all know I never took studying and homework that serious... my big mistake) PLEASE feel free to pass it on. Thanks. For now what is a post without a picutre. Here is Ben sneaking in some late night work...

1 comment:

Julie said...

wow Good for Ben!! that's fantastic, and I'm sure the study habits will come :)