Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh So Sweet!

That is for all my amazing friends and family who remind me everyday how I really don't need the other people in my life. You are all the sweet joy that chases all the sadness away.

Speaking of sweet things, after a Halloween where I had no control, this is what is ALL over my home....



Have I mentioned how happy I will be to have my head back to normal so I can make sure this house runs runs properly. Then maybe the mountain of candy that is usually a little more controlled might be tamed down. Until then I dedicate these sweet photos those those sweet people in my life. Thank-you for all you do.



2 comments:

Jenn said...

That is a house I want to live in :D

Terisa's Space said...

I am so glad you are feeling better, you sound better as well. I'm glad all you have to deal with is candy... :)