Thursday, November 4, 2010

Starting to feel better..

.... So this is what I did yesterday.
I called Bell on the fact they changed my upgrade date and told them that Rogers is willing to pay my close out costs on my contracts (of which I have 6 with them right now) so that I could switch to Rogers thus getting my upgrade returned to me so I was able to get my new cell that actually works.

I went on a quick photo venture with Candi to take pictures of the Ducks that are still here which helps us know that winter isn't coming just yet (thank goodness). Here are a couple of those pictures.



I went to Lunch with my sister at the college in between her classes with her Women in Trades course she is taking. I snapped this picture of her with her safety glasses still on her head while we waited for the food. Mmmm it was so yummy looking I forgot to take pictures of it (next time I promise)


I came home and relaxed and rested with Claudia while we waited for the kids to get home from school. I was exhausted by dinner time so I need to remember to slow it down so today I might spend more time like this with Cloe. I am just so glad that I can think better and do things again.


What did you do yesterday? What are you planning for today?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

OMG!!! I love those pictures of Cloe!! She is so beautiful, and I love how the pictures capture the wonder and concentration. So. Cute! I also love the pictures of the ducks, and of course, I also love Tammy :D Great post!!

Terisa's Space said...

These are such good pics of Cloe, I love that she gets so completely absorbed in what she's doing and it makes for such awesome pics. I love the pics of the ducks! We are still green and growing here... I saw some flowers out in bloom the other day walking Abbi to school... and was amazed at their being there this late in the season... I just forgot that winter doesn't come here until ... Christmas or later! Have a good time taking pics and I look forward to seeing more of them! Give my love to the kids!

LiveLaughLove and have an opinion said...

hehe yes Cloe is cute as always... but I do love the pictures of the ducks... absolutely gorgeous... wish I could go walking with you...
hugs