Sunday, November 7, 2010

Marriage and Divorce

As I have been sitting here going through my tough times there have been members of my family and friends who have been going through something harder. Some of these people, although still hard and painful, have found peaceful ways to cope, and there are others that can't help but try to make the other person hurt as much as they do at this moment time so that maybe for a brief second they can feel a little better. My heart goes out to all of them. Divorce is not an easy choice or one that brings immediate happiness. It is a long hard and painful road and without the right people to lean on, or faith that the Lord will help you it only gets worse with no light for happiness. I hope this message of Love from me to them and all my friends and family who are married or thinking about being married helps you get through these tough times.  I Love you all!!Even if I can't be there for you or if I have to step back from being the one you lean on.

No comments: