Friday, November 12, 2010

Something New

So in our family we have the rule that you have to try something at least once before you decided you don't like it, no matter how weird it may look. So the other day Cloe and I were in the local chocolate store picking up some little treats for the ladies I visit teach and Cloe found Chocolate Dipped Bacon! Uhm yeah I couldn't fathom why someone even dreamed that up but I bought one to try because Cloe really wanted to taste it and the lady said it was a surprising combination of sweet and salty. Here is a picture of it...


So what do you think? Yummy or a "Uhmm" looking treat? Well they jerky the bacon so it lasts longer and I have to say I am not a fan of that taste to begin with but really didn't enjoy the mix of the chocolate and the bacon together. Yummy treats separately but not my cup of tea together... want to know who did enjoy it though? Well just take a look :)




Yep that is bacon chocolate all over her face and in her hands... I guess if you truly love anything chocolate even Bacon Dipped chocolate will make you happy. Have you tried anything new today?

5 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

I've actually heard this is quite good. It's worth a try....but I don't think it would be on my list of favourites!

Erica said...

I'd TRY it just to say I had but would probably not like it either. SHE IS SO BIG-I haven't seen a picture of her in a long time. :)

LiveLaughLove and have an opinion said...

wow... well I braved Tayla's snot green covered cupcakes... does that count... hehe... very cute outfit btw...
xoxo

Julie said...

WHOA! today... actually, I DID try something new! I made butternut squash soup! (not that I've never had it before, but I've never MADE it before!) :)

Jenn said...

Come to the Starving Artist in TO, they make a superb "Waffle Bacon". It is as it sounds... a piece of bacon, covered in waffle batter and pressed. Dipped in Syrup. mmmmm.