Monday, May 2, 2011

My Super Hero's

So Friday at school was Super Hero day. The Kids all went as their favorite Super Hero. Matt was Harry Potter, Tommy was a Ninja, but Sam's was my personal favorite. He was Clark Kent changing into Superman! How genius is that? We only had the one pair of glasses frames that Matt was using and we didn't have the right colored cape for him to be straight out Superman so this was what he came up with. I quickly took this picture before they headed out to school. Who is your Favorite Super Hero?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

This is the greatest picture I have ever seen!

SongbirdMama said...

Sam, you're a genius!

Terisa said...

Wow, I almost didn't recognize Sam, look at the colour in that boys eyes! I love how Sam thinks, and Matt and Tommy are awesome! I love this pic! You are very talented and I quite enjoy that...