Friday, May 6, 2011

Our Other Princess


This is my other princess. I have had her for almost 7 years now.
She was born in the month of May and came to us in the middle of June.
She came to our family as the tiniest kitten I had ever seen.
We were sure she would never survive a family such as ours because the boys loved to play with her.
She quickly became my special kitty being the only other girl in the house.
Up until her we had only seemed to have boy kitties.
Shortly after we moved to PG she was hit by a car on the same night and even time I broke my foot.
It was touch and go for a little while there and she had to stay at my mothers for a while to make sure she could get her rest but she survived. The only hint that she had the drama, the permanent cranky look she now has on her face.
She is patient with the kids for the most part and has only just begun to have moments where she gets up set because Claudia "Loves" her too much and she has always liked her space.
With out her our family would not be complete and so today I celebrate My other baby girl.
We Love You Butterscotch!

1 comment:

Terisa said...

Happy Birthday Butterscotch!