Thursday, May 19, 2011

Toronto Exchange Students Day 2

So as you know last week I spent my time with Ben and the exchange students from Toronto. It was long days but sooo much fun. The first day they were here I posted a picture of Ben with his Toronto twin Charity at their Welcome Dinner. Today I am posting pictures from Day 2 of their visit. Most of the time was spent walking around Forests for the World. Unfortunately I missed most of that part as I am still a Mom of 5 other kids ;) They also spent time hanging out at the University Residences which is where the exchange students lived for the first part of their visit. We kept things simple since they were still recovering from their long plane ride. Thomas joined us for this day of fun. Here are a few of the pictures I took that day.

This first one is of Ben, Charity, and Tommy. You can tell Tommy was having fun.


After long time walking in the woods they relaxed with dinner and card games in the rooms. This was a really intense game of Crazy Eights LOL!


About 9:00 the Toronto Kids got a second wind and wanted to check out the UNBC grounds. So we went on a night walk.. the rest of the pictures are from that walk. First is my picture of the University at 9:15 at night. I just loved how it turned out.


This next one is most of the kids across University road checking out what PG looks like at night. This was taken at 9:30pm


This is of all the girls that came on the walk. taken at 9:45 just before we headed back.



1 comment:

Terisa said...

very nice pics, I hope you are sending some home with the kids when they go back to Toronto.