Saturday, October 15, 2011

MMMMM Make Your Own Pizza Night

So we have been getting more serious about making our meal plans and I had each of the kids tell me what some of their favorite meals were so we could have something on there that everyone would enjoy.
Well 3 of my kids put down making their own pizzas and using my handy dandy bread maker Mike put on some pizza dough earlier in the day
Oh yes Bread makers make it so that hubby's can join in on the baking fun now with no excuses ;)
Then when the dough was ready I pulled out our little pizza pans and let everyone have at it.
They had so much fun!
Here's a few pictures from our Night.
What do you have planned for dinner tonight?





1 comment:

Terisa's Space said...

How wonderful! I thought this was such a good idea that I went to the store to get some little pizza pans for us as well, but they are hard to find... where did you get yours??? We now have Tuna Tuesdays, Spaghetti Fridays, I just know that Abbi and Ashley would love Pizza one day as well! I also made a huge pot of split pea soup that is AWESOME and we will be eating a lot of that until it's done... the rest will go into the freezer for when I don't feel like cooking again... ;)