Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday and Getting Back On Track

So it is that time of the week again and even though I didn't do everything I planned to do last week I started getting my self back on track.
What does that mean?
It means I paid more attention to what I was eating and the amounts but I didn't track them on the computer.
I did a little more for exercise but didn't put my heart into it fully yet.
What does that mean for this week?
Well I went to the pool this morning with a friend and have plans to go again tomorrow.
I have set up a friend to come and be my personal trainer and kick my bum out of the house 3 days a week to get some serious exercise in instead of what I think is serious exercise.
And I will cut back even more on the sugar and actually work harder towards writing what I eat down.
What did last week do for me in terms of weight loss?
Well I am back down to 307.4!!
YEAH!!
Love seeing that I am headed in the right direction again!
If I work hard enough this week I will be back out the 300 club by next Wednesday.
How has your week been?

And to end this post today enjoy a peek at what we made last night in RS.
This picture might be all I have left after Cloe finds them.
She loves these little projects so much that they become part of her play games with her dolls.
I love getting all crafty. Wish I had more time for it at home.

1 comment:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Fabulous little Halloween craft! I miss doing crafts!!