Thursday, June 7, 2012

Burgers and Tours

Check it out, Three posts in a row! 
Crazy after not posting for so long, but here you have it :)

Okay it really isn't that crazy just feels good to chat into the universe about some small portions of my life when there is so much that I am unable to talk about.
It seems weird but when you are needing an outlet and don't really have one then what do you do next?
I live in a bubble I think.
I rarely know what is going on outside of my family or myself.
Is that sort of selfish?
I mean my family is the most important entity in my life and with 6 kids do people really expect me to keep up with everything else as well?
maybe that is do many deep thought questions for first thing in the morning, but I can tell you that will be something I will be pondering as I go through out my day today.

For now lets get to Sam's latest cooking experience!
He chose Hamburgers for Wednesdays meal and what a hamburger he made.
He picked out a cheddar and bacon frozen patty from Walmart and they were very tasty.
He was very nervous with putting the patties into the pan and then flipping them but he did a great job and was a pro at the end.
Then he put them together... A cheese bun instead of a regular bun, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and lots of bacon. 
That's right, he learned how to cook bacon yesterday too.
he said it was the best burger he has ever eaten!
I told him that is because he made it.
It was so big that he could barely fit it into his mouth.

That afternoon I took the Cub troupe to CKPG TV for a tour of their station.
There is 2 radio stations there as well and the kids had fun meeting the DJ's who were on air at that time and check out the TV station room really quick before the news had to go on.
I think they all might be giving the current News Anchors a run for their money when it comes to their jobs.
It was a fun day all said... even with a ton of rain.
Thank-you so much to Rick Kelly at The River 101.3, Darren Coogan of 99.3 The Drive, and mostly to Ron Polillo who guided us through the whole tour. 
We look forward to coming back again.




No comments: