Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hidden Treasure

Yesterday I spent most of the day working on getting my garden up and running and weeding the flower beds.
As I was going through the grass and weed infested garden we found our long lost strawberry plants.
I was sure they were dead or snuffed out by the weeds, but nope.
These strong little plants grew up in spite of all the other over crowding plants.
Not only did they grow but low and behold they are producing fruit! 
Claudia is soo excited as they were her part of the garden.
There was even one that was ripe.
Well of course I grabbed the camera and here are a couple of pictures of our hidden treasures,
including one that was already ripe enough to eat.



1 comment:

SongbirdMama said...

Ooooh, yummy! Don't you just love finding hidden treasures?