Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sailing


Almost 2 weeks ago the boys and I went with Grandpa out to west Lake to go sailing on his boat that his brother gave him.
We had to get some yard work done first so it was late before we finally got out there but it was nice.
We had a BBQ and the kids played around while Grandpa and Ben set the sails up and all.

The kids who wanted to go out went for rides and had some lessons, other like Tommy and Cloe who were quite ready to sail on the water stayed on land.



Claudia lost her shoe at one point in the water and screamed at me for grabbing my camera first rather than saving her shoe.To Be Honest.. it was cute and I would totally do it again in a heart beat.


The wind died down around 9ish and Ben enjoyed the job of rowing the bow into place to load on the trailer and even though he did struggle at first he cam around did completed it perfectly.


Then as I turned briefly in the wrong direction to head home I came up this amazing sunset and had to capture it. Glad for the occasional wrong turn in life as things of beauty come from it.



No comments: