Friday, June 8, 2012

Mowing the Lawn

So the Sun peaked out yesterday and I thought I should get at least the front yard quickly mowed.
Now a couples years ago we bought a push mower because Josh was working on mowing other peoples laws and 1. it was easier to load and move and 2. he was still a little young for using a power mower.
Now it does NOT cut the lawn all perfect and stuff but I sure to get a workout using it.
Well Cloe decided she wanted to help me mow the lawn and I decided why not. 
She worked so hard at pushing the mower.
I thought it was a workout for me but she used every muscle in her little body just to move it a few inches but she never gave up. 
She never followed a straight path and we have little patches sticking up all over the place but it was the most fun I have had cutting the grass. 
We took turns and I did the best I could to not go over the areas she had done because I wanted her to keep feeling that sense of accomplishment and not bad over not being perfect.

So if you happen to live in here or be passing through town and you see all the little patches of taller grass sticking up, Smile. The cutest little 4 year old girl was a big help and did a great job at it.

P.S. Check out her "yard work" outfit she had to change into to mow the lawn. I am so blessed to have her in my life.



No comments: