Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Trampoline

So I splurged a month or so ago and bought the kids a new trampoline.
We have been having sooo much fun on it.
Their friends even just show up and start jumping while they wait for the kids to come out of the house.
There has been some fighting and definite rule breaking.
But when you get past all of that we have mostly had a lot of fun.
Last night we spent a lot of time on it playing different games and just laughing.
I must tell you Ben is one tough egg to crack... must get it from me ;)
We had our family scripture and prayer out on it as well and the kids loved it.
It has been a real blessing for the most part, I don't think that way when a Kid is crying because of a crash.
So I wanted to share with you a little of what we did last night.
The kids sat me down on the edge and showed me all the different partner things they had been working on.
It was so great to see what they could accomplish working together.
Well Cloe wanted to be able to be bounced up to a standing position since we first brought it home.
So with practice everyday Cloe and Ben have mastered the trick and here is the 6 sec video of proof I took with my dying cell phone.
Enjoy :)

What is a favorite activity you do with your family?

1 comment:

felixshelsher said...

You have done a such a good song on trampoline. I read your song and knew to how to active you with family. When I am bored then I am also going a trampoline and make a great fun with my family.Trampoline parts