Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 2 and thoughts of death


Yeah that title read right.... Death certainly must be easier and less painful than what my poor aching muscles feel today. 
And with all that pain what do I do??
Oh that's right, I go and walk some more!
It was not a run day today but I still went to the track this morning and walked 4 laps in total agony. 
Then if that wasn't enough I took the family back to the track this afternoon and walked another 6 laps getting us ready for the Relay For Life this weekend. 
I swear my body is yelling curse words at me right now and it is a good thing no body else can hear how foul it is. 
Please! Someone tell me it gets better! 
I am dreading the run day tomorrow morning but have plans to work through it and do it anyway. 
No way to make it better if I quit now right. 
However, if you don't hear from me tomorrow check down at the track... The massive blob in lying in the middle will probably be me. 

1 comment:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Um, I feel your pain. We are in the same boat. I haven't read your other posts about this...are you using a couch to 5Km program of some kind? That's my plan....see, it's just a plan....perhaps we should report to each other? I'm with you!! Goooooooo girl!!