Thursday, May 9, 2013

Total strangers

So I have been walking the track twice a day all week. 
Now since Cloe doesn't have school she joins me for both instead of just one like her brothers. 
She does NOT walk all those laps with me. 
What ends up happening is she loses interest fairly quickly and then goes to sit in the stands. 
Slowly some of the track classes and people come in and start their warm ups and different activities. 
She will creep her way up to these groups and stand there watching until they invite her to join them. 
No one can say no to that cute face of hers. 
She loves doing all the different activities and I am grateful for a little help with her. 
I also love that with the area being enclosed and flat I can see her no matter where I am walking on the track. 
It sure is nice seeing so many friendly faces and people. 
Thank-you PG people for being so awesome. 


No comments: