Thursday, May 2, 2013

When to throw the towel in..

So how do you know when to throw the towel in on a situation or to keep fighting hoping for the best?
I am naturally a fighter.
When I start something I want to follow through. I don't want to be the person who goes for something and when it gets a little hard just give up.
Well it seems like ever since we moved into our home that it has been one hard thing after another making me feel like we are drowning and there will never be a breath of air again.
It started the day we actually moved all of us over there and got worse as time went on.
Christmas had me really stressed and if it had not been for the kindness of strangers we would not have even had one.
I was sure if we could just make it to tax season when I got back to work that we would be ok.
Well tax season is over now and it just wasn't enough to clear everything up.
Now I am back to wondering what are we going to do?
So even when your best doesn't fix it do you cut your losses and get out now and just try again in a few years?
I am sure if I even half tried I could get another job easily but my kids, especially Sam, need their mom full time.
What would you do?
Well with great sadness as I put a dream on hold again, we have decided to give up the house for now and get everything back on track. It may take another couple if years or so to get back to this point but one day it will happen.
So the packing process begins again.
Good thing I didn't have much time to unpack it all.
Now to find a place we can afford to live in.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aw I'm sorry to hear. I am itching to have my own house but it's not in the cards for us right now either. Hope it all works out.