Friday, May 10, 2013

They kept going.

So my body is screaming at me today. 
I wasn't as sore but I have this really bad kink in my right hip area in the back that feels like a sharp knife being driven into me. 
On top of that I have developed an allergy to the sun. 
Just check out these hives I get on my driving arm from the sun. 
I thought I was a heat rash these past 2 years but my doctor has informed me I am wrong. 
Oh well, sun block and antihistamines will help through the summer. 
Despite this I tried to walk the laps with my kids to get ready for tomorrow. 
By lap 3 of the 12 we had set for today I was feeling like that knife was being twisted. 
The kids and I talked and we are going to figure out what's wrong tonight so I can do my walking tomorrow which is more important. 
However they still finished their laps with no complaints. 
I am so proud of them!!
They are really excited that today when they were walking they were able to watch all the tents get set up. 
Tomorrow will be a fun day!!
I will blog periodically throughout the day of all the fun we have. 

No comments: