Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Have you noticed?

In the few posts I have done about my current activity goals I have not talked about my weight. 
It was a choice I made not to make my weight a part of this current program. 
No scales dictating if I had a good day. 
No pressure to lose so much weight to make a goal. 
The only goal is to get to a certain fitness ability and to have fun doing it. 
I know it isn't going to be fun the whole time but I can enjoy getting past the tough areas without the put down of "geez I only lost 2 pounds after all that work". 
Then I would get discouraged and feel like I needed a pick me up. 
That would lead to me getting a small treat for myself which inevitably lead to more treats for the guilt of having a treat and then just to giving up because what's the point. 
So no pressure this time of a weight goal, just a fitness goal and that makes me happy. 
Remember baby steps through this and celebrating the small victories and not the negatives. 
Although I really would love to have a Biggest Loser Canada to go on and beat this metabolism problem I have once a for all.   


No comments: