Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 28 and I over enjoyed Ben's birthday

Okay Now that I am feeling better I need to really pick things up this next week because With Superbowl yesterday and Ben's birthday today where I enjoyed 2 and a half pieces of Chocolate cake I have a lot of work ahead of me. I am not beating myself up for it or anything that would cause me to feel like giving up and I thank my willingness to let things be over this emotional time. Of course It is not going to be an easy month for temptations and I need to make sure that I don't say heck with it for the whole month or all my hard work will be for nothing. So I need to make sure I plan for everything from this point on. My birthday is on Sunday, Valentines day is 6 days later, and of course my sweet little baby girl turns one on the 19th. It will be a tough month but I have some good support and I think I will make it through and even be able to keep losing weight... even if I don't think week, but I will not put myself through a lot of pressure this time about that. Next week is a whole new situation Webfetti.com

No comments: