Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 44

Well It has been a Long week with sick kids and myself, plus flower deliveries for valentines days and feeding the world... well just my family but with them all here it feels like the world. I haven't had much time to myself to even think it seems let alone post here or track my food very well. I feel sad that I ended up putting my self on the back burner like that after I had such a great week the week before. But really when life hits like that with 6 kids plus 2 others living in this house what else can I do? So I am not expecting much tomorrow when it comes to weighing in but I can hope for something. Maybe not I haven't had time to put in the work needed... but maybe all the flower deliveries I did made up for that. Well my small moment is over.. supper (which is late) is done and I need to feed the kids then rush them off to bed. If someone has a time slowing machine please send it my way I could use a slower pace right now.

No comments: