Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 30 and I have a headache

Ok I don't have a headache because of trying to lose weight, I actually slipped delivering my last set of flowers today and even though I didn't fall I did muck up my neck and now my head is killing me. Of course this happens on the first night Mike is back to work and as much as I love my kids they are not making this any easier. I seem to notice the noise a lot more tonight and I just want to curl up in the corner of the couch with a blanket and ignore it all... that can't happen but boy do I really want to.

As for my weight in today... it was funny I got on the scale and it said 309 and my heart dropped and then my mom said I should try it without my purse LOL!! So I was actually 307 which means I gained .6 pounds this week. Not alot after all the turmoil I put myself through last week I am not surprized and now I am determined to make this week better... just need to get some fresh veggies into the fridge again... good thing tomorrow is pay day.

Well the kids are in bed and I am going to shut things down early. Hopefully I can get rid of the headache.. if not I will go see the chiropractor tomorrow.

No comments: