Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 33 was good without much worry!!

Todat was a good day for food and me!! I had a small breakfast as I wasn't hungry for much more and then the tough part came up but I didn't worry about it. Us RS girls took our friend Linda out just to let her know that we care and I did not have a chance to research the food a head of time so There could of been a problem but I followed through with my goals. I had the salad instead of the cream soup, did not stress about the small 3 bite cheese cake dessert and still ate well for supper too. It was nice to have that control today. I love that this food tacking is starting to come easier for myself. Tomorrow is my birthday so I am a little nervous but my co-worker told me her gift to me from her is that for tomorrow only all cake I eat is ZERO points!! Hahaha If only.....

No comments: