Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 27 and I did Superbowl

Okay... watching sports on TV is not one of my favorite things to do.. as a matter of fact I really don't like it at all. I feel if we are going to watch something on tv lets make it something worth while instead of the noise of fans screaming with the slight sound of the commentators trying to keep us in the know. I usually get headaches from the noisy screams and rarely know what is going on. Now football isn't so bad as compared to hockey so I can tolerate it more so I agreed to go watch superbowl with Mike at our friends house. Why not? No kids and some adult conversation which would make up for the sports aspect. So we go and we decide that girls will root for the steelers and the guys the cardinals ( actually the guys didn't give us any choice). Well having someone to share it with and the extra company and I have to admit a really great game made it so fun!! Food wise is another thing but I had promised myself I wasn't going to really worry about it as I just needed to get myself out of the blues and I think this really helped. As a matter of fact I am ready to enjoy Ben's birthday tomorrow and I know I will be fine. I don't have any extra points left so I need to be a really good girl tomorrow in regards to the food but I think I will be fine. Keep it on the lighter side and I will even be able to have some birthday cake. I am so thankful to have great friends all around me and even more so when it comes to my wonderful family. I may not always have to answers or feel the happiest but I have a wonderful life and I wounldn't trade it for anything.

No comments: