Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 37 just a touch late....

So I ment to post last night but I ended up spending a couple of hours trying to get my 25 random things tag finally completed and crashed as soon as I was done. So just to add to the post I will include what I wrote in my facebook note here at the end.

So yesterday was the big day.. time to find out if I managed to lose some weight after I gained that little bit... well... Yep!! I actually lose another 3 pounds bringing my total to 15.5 pounds since I started. I am excited that I managed to do that!! But I have to admit I celebrated it in the wrong way .... It was cookie making day for the kids lunches and I make the original Oatmeal cookies for them not the light ones because they need the extra fat. So I was good I didn't eat a ton of dough.. just a taste to make sure I had added everything and then I chewed my gum... Yes gum is my best friend right now. I made dinner, and I was really good and stuck to the plan and the points but I had a cookie for dessert. Now I was satisfied at this point.... but I really am addicted to my cookies so I told myself I have a few extra points for the week.. one more won't hurt...and then another and... oh yah another ..... and you guessed it one more!! 5 COOKIES!!!!! I am in big trouble now!! So I have a plan to make up for this... I am going to do an extra 5 points worth of exercise everyday for the next 5 days (one for each 5 point cookie) and earn my way back to being on track... And next time I make cookies I am going to start with a batch of the ones that I can eat more of and not feel so guilty about.

So that was yesterday and here as promised is my 25 Random Facts about me... Enjoy!

Okay tag I'm it over and over again so I am taking a time out of my crazy life to do this.... I am sure most people know all these things but hey... you wanted to know them again. Oh and yah the rules are if I tag you you need to write 25 things about your self and 25 other people you want to know 25 things about..blah blah blah... how many times have we read these so far?

1. I Loved being pregnant and going through Labour. It wasn't hard for me and by the time Claudia came around I was the person they used for training new Doctors as I knew more about what was going on and most people don't have babies as fast as I did.... first one was 1 hour 27 min.

2. I Love reading but rarely have time to sit down to read any of the books I want. When I do get started my poor husband and kids fend for themselves for a day as I read from start to end as I fear I will never get back to the book if I don't

3. I Love taking pictures! If you look at my photo album here on facebook I have pages upon pages but I am very critical of anything I do and that creates a fear of trying to go further than doing this for fun.

4. I love do art work of any kind but haven't had much of a chance to do anything for a long time. I am currently taking an art course through the mail and it took me 7 months to finish lesson one because I lack time.

5. I love scrap booking but can not justify spending all that money on the supplies.

6. I am addicted to my own Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!! I think they are the best and could eat an entire batch in one sitting if I let myself. My grandma and I made up the recipe when I was 6 because I didn't want a birthday cake that year.

7.I love learning new things!! I can't afford to go to any official classes but I buy books and study many different things from HTML to Photoshop to house repairs.

8. I read any books my kids want to read first so that I know what they are are reading but also so that we can have long conversations about the books because I think they have this amazing insight into everything.

9. I only wanted to have 2 kids growing up and changed my mind after I had my first one.

10. I love to use my imagination. I make life more interesting as often as I can, but my favorite will always be when Wayna and I played Indiana Jones on Lunch break from school one day and jumped over a pit of snakes and fought off the huge spider that lives beside the TD bank in Cardston... Hey Wayna still have your whip handy? LOL

11. I am an avid collector of all kinds of movies but musicals like My Fair Lady and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang will always be my favorites

12. I am actually a very shy person at heart but my love for drama keeps me from being a recluse. I think the great friends I have made over te years have helped to.

13. I do much of my work late at night as I feel the day time is for my kids, which means if you come to my house come to visit me your welcome anytime, but if you want to visit my house make an appointment.

14. I love to help other people when ever I can but have to be careful not to over book myself as I have a talent for doing that and then have to work extra to get it all done on time.

15. I actually enjoy most sports but HATE watching them on tv most times. I find the noise over the TV set almost as annoying as nails on a chalk board.

16. My biggest pet peeve is people who chew with their mouths open!! If I wanted to see what your food looks like while you chew it I would put it in a blender and the sound people make while chewing it makes me want to throw up!!

17. I am a mild Claustrophobic. I can't stand turtle neck shirts or inclosed places that I can't see the way out of right away, but I spend most of my nights squished between kids and Mike.

18. I have vivid, but CRAZY dreams. To me they all seem very really at the time and I have woke-up still talking like it is happening until I realize how crazy I sound and the ideas are.. including one where my husband used a spare dog muzzle he found to keep his face warm and turned into a half dog man himself.... Did I mention they are crazy?

19. I am not a dog fan. I probably will never own one as I am secretly terrified of the bigger after being bitten by a big black dog when I was just a kid delivering fliers and the little yappy ones annoy me, But I love giving the dogs that come to the door when I deliver flowers a good scratch.

20. I Love snakes and reptiles! I don't have any in the house at the moment but plan to get some as soon as my kids are old enough. I also love catching and looking at bugs with my boys.

21. I have a fear of being bitten by bugs which makes #20 seem weird. I am allergic to mosquito bites and have not really been bitten by many other bugs so I am afraid of being bitten and finding out that they will kill me.

22. I love dancing! I have always wanted to take all the different kinds of dance lessons and hope to start with some ballroom this year... maybe next year.

23. I am a great procrastinator but hate being late. I can put off anything including all my paper work, but when it comes to getting anywhere I want to be early or stay home if it wouldn't happen

24. I Love horror movies but can longer watch them like I use to because since becoming a mom afterwards I would dream the main parts of the movies and my kids would be the victims.

25. it took me 2 hours to write this post with all the interruptions from kids, hubby and other family members.

1 comment:

Erica said...

You were meant to have boys re #20! Congrats on the weight loss to date.