Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 34 and Happy Birthday to me......or not

So today was I guess a typical birthday for me.. some of the people in my life seem to have a talent for making sure that I cry every birthday. I am not sure why that is but every year almost without fail, no matter how hard I tell myself I won't let it happen this year, it does. This year I spent my entire birthday cleaning house and cooking food. Oh and birthday cake.. forget that so I stayed right on track with my food points and had no need to dip into my weekly extra... as a matter of fact I had 3.5 points left over that I just didn't even want to touch because I was too sad. Don't get me wrong I don't think my life is all the bad I just have people in it who are more concerned about themselves than they are about other people and it might be nice that at least on my birthday they could get their heads out of their rear ends for just a day to be nice to me when I do so much for them. Of course that has yet to happen. Oh well tomorrow is a new day and I will be ok.

No comments: