Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 29

Okay so normally I would say that to day is weigh in day, but since I found out that the scale here is wrong and I am going to the meetings on Wednesdays with my Mom and I get weighed there That is when I am going to be posting my weight change from now on. I am not expecting a lot of change this week with all the emotional eating I did, but I have a better sense of self after this and I am really learning how to listen to my body and as I grow in this area I will be able to better handle the next round of hormone and emotional changes I go through.

Also as my personal goal to get some of myself back I went out with my friend Jennifer today and had some girl time. We are going to try to get that every month so that we can really keep a sense of who we are as we struggle through our different challenges. She is a great person and enjoys a lot of what I enjoy but she has more time on her hands to find out all the info like when the next play is and so on. She loves to talk as much as I do and so I get great adult conversation when I am with her. It is great to be able to start feeling good about myself as a person again.

Also the big news for the day.... I FINALLY FINISHED LESSON ONE OF MY ART SCHOOL!!! Yes I know I had it as a goal a few weeks back and I came so close but just couldn't get that last leg done... well my Mom took me along to scrapbooking night tonight and since I didn't have anything really set up for doing I grabbed my lesson and we did not leave until it was done, in the envelope and sealed to get dropped in the mail. It is such a great feeling to have that out of the way and be able to move on. I was really starting to feel stuck and with everything else I think I am finally getting out of it.

Well it is late so I am off to bed. It was my last day of freedom before Mike goes back to work tomorrow after enjoying this past year off for parental leave. It will be hard to get back into the routine of not having him around but I think I will be okay now that I feel better about me. Lets see how I feel tomorrow when I have had to put the 6 kids to bed myself while trying to clean the house after making dinner and many of the other things Mike didn't make me worry about these past few weeks as my final rest. Lets hope that sleep is in the cards so I can survive.

No comments: