Monday, October 25, 2010

First day of the week of Halloween!

Ok everyone knows how much I LOVE Halloween... okay maybe not everyone, but if you didn't before you do now. So in the spirit of this being the week of Halloween and All it's spooky goodness I thought I would share a picture of the pet we have in our upstairs bathroom. He eats our flies and we leave his webs along so we don't have flies. He is huge and wonderful and we will be sad when he moves on. So Please enjoy these pictures of our Spider!!
P.S. Doesn't he make the most impressive web?


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Dear Dyanne... EW!! This is DISGUSTING!! Although the pictures are beautiful, I am still unhappy I saw them. haha. *shiver

Terisa's Space said...

OMG!! This guy is beautiful!! I love the web, I love the spider and if anyone didn't know how much you love halloween they can't miss it now!! You have to name him!!