Monday, October 18, 2010

Photo Walk in Cottonwood Park

My friend Candi came over on Saturday and helped me take some quiet time away from the house, kids, life. She drove me over to Cottonwood Island Park here in PG and we took a photo walk. Now I have not taken very many pictures since mt head started hurting because 1. I don't think of it before it's too late and I don't have my camera with me, and 2. my eye sight has started to get a little blurry with the pain and so I didn't think I could still take good pictures. I didn't even tell Candi at the time but I was scared all my pictures would look like crap, but I just really wanted to do it anyway. It was fun! It was a nice escape without too much noise, just a calm breeze a few other people and dogs walking through and reconnecting with my camera which has probably felt useless since I bought it back in September. So I thought for today's Blog post I would share some of the pictures I took and maybe you can feel the peace I felt for that brief time on Saturday.












  








2 comments:

Jenn said...

Great pics Dyanne!! The picture of Candi looking up is an awesome picture of her. I also love the picture of the duck diving underwater. You had nothing to worry about, they are all just beautiful.

Terisa's Space said...

I love these photos! What awesome pics and I like them all. You do such a good job, I'm impressed! I am looking forward to seeing more of them and having you do mine & Abbi's pics, and others as well. They are beautiful and clear... no worries there.