Friday, October 29, 2010

Graveyard 4

Ok here you guys go... I know you have been waiting, and I have tortured you all day as I took care of doctors and such this morning instead of posting the last of my graveyard pictures for you. So here you go.. Sam and Matt's Super spooky Graves




So on a Happy part of Halloween I received great news at the doctors. This stupid lump that has been causing me such amazing pain turns out to be a deep root tooth infection that has spread to my sinus'. Yep that's it.. all this pain and some medication could of fixed it ages ago! Now I am on some pretty aggressive stuff since this has just had the past 2 months to spread it's party all over my head, but I should start feeling better soon and by this time next week I should be back to being the crazy mom I love to be. Here's wishing all my friends and Amazing Halloween this year and may you also have tons of treats in one form or another.

1 comment:

Terisa's Space said...

I am really, really, happy that they found the problem and that it is fixable without extreme surgery!!! You will start to feel better now and I can`t wait until you are back to normal!! I love these pics of the graveyards with the kids! You do such a wonderful job of them!