Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Cut Off My Hair

Yep you read the title right. I love having long hair but with the headache that has been ongoing for a few months now made it so I dreaded washing my hair because the weight of it wet would make me cry I decided to do something about it. So I wet it down, pulled it back and had Mike cut off a huge length. He was nervous he would make it really crooked, but I just couldn't wait to get into a hairdresser, or to afford one. He did a pretty good job and I will probably go have it properly styled after it grows for a couple months. But for now here is a picture of how much hair I cut off and a picture of what my hair looks like now.


2 comments:

Terisa's Space said...

Nice job, you look different but I like it.

I think it would be great if you kept it this way. Thanks for s4k membership.

Luv U tons, Mom

Jenn said...

I think it's cute! Sometimes it is nice to go for an extreme change every now and again. The good thing about achieving this change with hair, is that is grows back, then you can do it all over again :D