Thursday, October 28, 2010

Graveyard 3

So I was going to post the last 3 pictures here today but after I did the work on them I decided to just post one of them today and the other 2 tomorrow. You see I love that the kids all want these super scary pictures done but I just couldn't do that to Tommy and Cloe. My heart could not handle turning them into to ghouls, so I made them into true ghosts and set this picture to a more sad theme that I think really hit home to me yesterday. You see my idea was to have two ghost babies, (because there is this amazing double tombstone for two babies from 1918 that I took a picture of) who were looking for their mom but unable to leave the stone while mom sat nearby waiting for them but to ill to really get up and find them. And while working on it I realized that this is how I feel. There are days like yesterday when my head hurts so bad that I can barely move and I can't be the Mom I want to be or the kids deserve so I have to wait for them. It makes me sad and I can't wait to be rid of this and get back to feeling like me again. Anyways, that made this picture in a class of it's own so I will post it alone, but don't worry, Sam and Matt have amazing scary graveyard pictures coming tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the different look. Very awesome. I can see why this would be more difficult. It is depressing in a soft, spooky way. Nicely done :)

Terisa's Space said...

This one is so sad..... I was almost in tears looking at it.... those poor lonely children and what makes it worse is that they are my grandchildren... (tears are starting to come....) Very well done.... don't do it again, this one is too scary.