Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Graveyard 2

So here is the second batch of pictures in the trilogy post I am doing with them. It is more pictures from the graveyard that I have had some Halloween fun with, only now I have taken pictures of the kids and I am using them in the photos. They have been ghouled up and a few special effects added and Mwahahaha I have my new creations!!! *insert lighting flash and thunder here* So enjoy the first 3 photos that include some kids. Ben's friend Nick, Jordan and Ben are here to scare you today.



2 comments:

Terisa's Space said...

I LOVE THESE!!! What awesome halloween pics these are... I am going to get copies of these made and make some halloween cards! They will be GREAT!! Tell the kids they did an awesome job and it's a little scary that they get such a kick out of things like this... I guess that's what you get when you LOVE halloween so much and get raised in a house with a spider for a pet! LOL :-) ;-)

Jenn said...

Hey Dyanne,

I would love to see the non spookified pics of your graveyard adventure :)