Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gravestones Just for Jenny

OK so my amazing cousin Jenn has asked to see what the gravestones looked like before I spooked them up so for those who may not want to see this go ahead stop reading this blog now... hey I will even give you a chance to do this before you see anything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now that those people are gone we can carry one to the good stuff. Yep these are the gravestones before the fun I had with my kids began. They had a blast changing their faces and making fun pictures, but this is where the idea all started... so please enjoy. I did! I even laid down on the cold wet grass to get some of these shots.















2 comments:

Terisa's Space said...

Good pictures, I found the one of the Proletariat interesting. A "victim of the relief camps" makes you think about some of the things done at that time doesn't it? Otherwise they are well done pics and obviously getting down to get them worked well. Good job! Get better now!

Jenn said...

Those pictures are awesome! Although I love the fun and spooky effects, I truly appreciate the simple well composed shots. Also, I am just a freak and find cemetery's beautiful. Thanks so much Dyanne. Those shots are gorgeous.