Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School

So today the Kids went back to school... For an Hour and a Half! Ok it was fun for them to go but really what was the point? I could of slept in one more day. That's ok We really had fun with it. The Kids got to wear their new shoes and clothes and carry their new backpacks. We had fun taking pictures and everything. I got caught up with the rest of the parents and what they were doing this summer. It was good. Tomorrow I get to get the boys off to school and Cloe off to daycare and enjoy my day to me :) For now you can enjoy the photos we took today :) Check out Josh's "Too Cool" For pictures face ;)
How was your day today?













3 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Great photos!!

Are you working these days?

DeeMomof6 said...

I am not working persay... I have my next level of tax courses starting up next week, I am studying my photography course from New York Institute of Photography, I am trying to start a photography business but it seems to be a slow go, I have my Heritage Makers home business that I am also trying to get off the ground but again a slow go. I think I need to expect that though with so many kids. But no Job Job until next years tax season.

Terisa's Space said...

I love these pics of the kids going back to school!! Send me a copy of these please!